About The Position
We’re looking for a challenge-seeking, code writing, innovative thinker that loves to explore and conquer new technologies. This is an exciting opportunity to join the experts at Pikoya and to learn from the best in the industry. As a Software Engineer, you will create and implement a variety of web products, accompanying the entire lifecycle, from idea to full-scale product. You will be working with the latest technologies, databases, and 3rd party APIs, including Facebook, Google, Amazon Web Services, and more. You will work with data structure algorithms such as machine learning, data mining, and optimizations, tackling industry challenges head-on. Working as part of a small elite team, you will directly impact the company’s success. You will utilize your solid foundation in computer science in order to consistently come up with new ideas to build products from scratch or to improve “ongoing” products. We’re looking for a self-starter, enthusiastic, optimistic, fast learner, good communicator, with a passion for coding
- Build and enhance, web servers, websites and analytics tools - Full Stack
- Integrate with 3rd party APIs including but not limited to Facebook, Google Ads, AWS and more.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Work closely with product managers for product characterization and features definition.
- Work closely with web designers.
- At Least one of the following:
- Computer Science Bachelor Degree - State grades AVG
- Military Programming experience - State unit.
- Independent proven development capabilities.
- A team player yet independent worker with good communication skills (written and oral).
- Willing to work flexible hours as needed
- Experience designing and programming distributed, large software systems using OOP (JAVA, C++, C# and other OOP languages).
- Database Expert.