Senior Google Campaign Manager
About The Position
We're looking for a Senior Campaign Manager with exceptional knowledge of online marketing, who can contribute to our Media Buying team. This is an exciting opportunity to join the experts at PiKoYa and to learn from the best in the industry. As a Campaign Manager, you will be working with different advertising platforms, traffic sources and our in-house ad server to set up online advertising campaigns, monitor them and optimize for maximum revenue. You will be working closely with management to discover new audiences and high quality traffic for the Games Vertical. We’re looking for a self-starter with a passion for online advertising, who is enthusiastic, optimistic, resourceful, fast learner and a good communicator. This position is vital to the success of our business and has great potential for growth.
- Work closely with management to prioritize, plan and execute online advertising campaigns, specifically in the games vertical.
- Initiate and implement targeting strategies, based on data and research.
- Analyze and continuously optimize the performance and profitability of advertising campaigns, by closely monitoring and conducting A/B testing.
- Design ads and landing pages independently and collaborate with our graphic design team.
- Advertise in various traffic sources.
- Manage budget allocations and generate performance reports.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement, enlisting and utilizing the help of our software dept.
- At least 3 years prior experience in Performance Marketing on Search and display
- Managing significant PPC budgets ($200K and up)
- Experience in running international campaigns.
- Talented in statistical analysis and proficient with numbers.
- Ability to perform market research.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Fluent English.
- Independent, motivated worker with ability to also work in a team environment.
- Data driven and process-oriented approach with great attention to detail.
- Willing to work flexible hours as needed
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Experience in online advertising using network and postback pixels.
- Academic degree
- Knowledge and passion for online games.